Grocery Cards = Easy, FREE Fundraising
- There is no cost to you or to the orchestra.
- Your grocery purchase results in a donation of what you spend to the HYP.
- 5% of all Fresh Thyme and Bloomingfoods purchases support the HYP.
- 7% of all Lucky’s purchases come back to HYP.
- You can earn HYP merits for fundraising and Trip $$$
This is WIN, WIN, WIN Fundraising!
You must use your grocery cards to do your shopping
How Do I Get Grocery Cards?
It’s easy – but you MUST get them through the HYP in order for the orchestra to
- They will be for sale at most orchestra functions.
- Cards are available in $50 or $100 increments.
- Payment for grocery cards must be by check or in cash.
- Always make checks payable to the HYP.
Kroger Community Rewards Program
EASY Money for HYP!!
EASY Merits for the students!!
All you need to do is REGISTER your Kroger Plus card and SHOP.
Every dollar spent means more for HYP.
The registration of your Kroger Plus Card is done online at your convenience from your personal computer. The detailed steps are below but feel free to contact Angela Adams or Travis Jerke with any questions.
If you DON’T have a Kroger Plus card, you can pick them up at any Kroger service desk or cash register.
To register your Kroger Plus Card, take the following steps:
- From your computer (attached to the internet), open your internet browser and navigate to Kroger Community Rewards.
- If you already have an online account, sign in and skip to step 7
- Click the CREATE AN ACCOUNT button
- Enter the required felds (email, the password you wish to use, the zip code and your favorite store locaton
- Click the CREATE ACCOUNT button
- You will receive an email. Open the email and click the link to finalize your registration and proceed to your account page
- From your account information screen, click the EDIT button under the PLUS CARD section. Enter your Plus Card Number if not already registered.
- The last section of the page is labeled COMMUNITY REWARDS. Click the ADD or EDIT button and search for Hoosier Youth Philharmonic or enter the HYP number (10281).
- Save your account record (HYP may not immediately show up on the screen after you save…it may take an hour or so).
If you use your phone number or other alternate ID at the register, call 800-576-4377 and select option 4 to get your Kroger Plus card number.
If you have any questions about the process, please contact Angela Adams or Travis Jerke.
To receive credit for your student, SUBMIT your quarterly report!!
Your Kroger shopping details are NOT shared with anybody outside the Kroger organization.
You MUST share your quarterly contribution with Angela Adams and Travis Jerke (HYP Grocery Card chairpersons) for your student to receive merits.
To submit your report to the HYP, take the following steps at the end of every quarter (April, July, October, January)
(You must have an account, if not, refer to the instructions on creating an account)
- From your computer (with internet access), open your internet browser and navigate to Kroger Community Rewards.
- Click the SIGN IN button
- Enter the email address and password for your account
- Click the SIGN IN button
- Click the VIEW YOUR REWARDS DETAILS
- Scroll to the bottom of the screen to the section labeled COMMUNITY REWARDS. (Scroll down far enough so your personal information isn’t showing)
Take one of these options:
- Take a screen shot (Hold down the SHIFT and PRT SCR buttons on your keyboard), start an email and in the body, hold down the CTRL and V keys to paste the image into your email. Send the email to moc.liamgnull@765reisooh or moc.liamgnull@814ekrejt with KROGER REWARDS and your students name in the subject line.
- Take a picture of your computer screen with your phone and email it to moc.liamgnull@765reisooh or moc.liamgnull@814ekrejt. Please include KROGER REWARDS and your students name n the subject line.
- Print the page from your computer and hand directly to Angela or Travis at events where grocery cards or sold.
Download these instructions: Kroger Rewards Flyer